1. Clean your hands often.
2. Keep a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Wear a mask when going outside or physical distancing is not possible.
5. If you feel unwell, symptoms of Covid-19 are: fever, sweating or chills; cough; sore throat; headache; fatigue; shortness or breath; runny nose. If you are unwell and think you might have COVID-19, the first thing to do is to check if you have the above symptoms. If you do have one or more symptoms stated above, please call the local hospital or goverment helpline, and apply self-quarantine.
6. Avoid touching your face, coronavirus can live on a variety of surfaces for hours, and in some cases days. You will never know when you will be accidentally infected by touching a doorknob or other objects that has desease on.
9. Do not gather in groups. Being in a group or gathering makes it more likely that you’ll be in close contact with someone.
10. Wash fresh groceries, wash all produce under running water before eating or preparing.